Feel confident, prepared and supported, with experienced doula care tailored to your unique situation and preferences. Your birth support includes 24/7 availability from signing of the contract. She will arrive when you need her in labour, and provide a continuum of support until you are settled after baby arrives. Contact Yvette to book your free consultation today!
Birth Doula Package $1150 includes:
- 2 prenatal preparation meetings
- Ongoing support by email / phone / text from time of engaging doula
- Labour and birth support at home and hospital as needed
- Use of TENS Machine for comfort
- Use of birth pool (for homebirth clients)
- Post-birth support up to 2 hours (including help initiating breastfeeding if wanted)
- 1 postpartum visit to debrief, chat about feeding and baby care and connect you to community resources
**Covid-19 Update. Currently, doulas are considered by Fraser Health as part of your Care Team, and are permitted to accompany you in person through your labour and delivery. Personal protective equipment, such as mask and gloves, will be worn by the doula at the hospital or during your home birth. To protect our clients if social distancing is required, prenatal meetings (as well as our free consultation prior to hire) may take place on a digital format (Zoom). As of July 1, 2021, the option of in-person prenatal meetings will resume as long as the Public Health Directives permit.